Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday


The planned walk to Cratloe Woods became a drive to and a walk around the Sky Court Centre in Shannon, due to landscape hydration. Perhaps the sun’ll come out tomorrow.   I enjoyed lunch at JoJos Café-- formerly Café 2000--where I have eaten many a tasty pureed soup in days gone by.  Then it was a visit to Lidl, a store much like Aldi’s, for yogurt and yes, dark chocolate bars.

On the way back to the Bridge, I stopped to get a wee pic of the countryside.    If I squint past the green and misty sky I can see the pretty patchwork hill.  (click the pic)

Late afternoon saw me warming my bones back at the cottage and enjoying telly-watching.  British comedies ruled the afternoon.  Alice’s wedding on the Vicar of Dibley is a classic and Dawn French is a treasure, in my humble opinion.

Friday (today) it's the train to Ennis, barring a change of mind.  More later...

No comments: