Saturday, October 3, 2009

What Day Is It?

The questions bothering my psyche today are, "How did I get this old, and it's October, you say?"
Today I hope to hold myself to a bit of discipline and write something often. Nothing deep, I'm sure, but at least a little trail of thought to pinpoint my journey. Something like this. Today, this October 3rd, 2009, I brushed my 10 year old Sheltie, D'arcy. Also, dosed her with flea, tick and heart worm meds. She looked somewhat surprised that I had remembered. I'll enclose of picture of the pretty creature, taken after her 'mama' groomed her. So as I attempt to post a pic in the correct position,

I'll do so with increasing befuddlement. Anyway...please forgive the sideways shot. I have tried any number of rotates and saves, yet here it is. More later...

No comments: