Saturday, October 24, 2009

Doolin Seascape and Crab Island




On Doolin's rocky shore looking toward Crab Island, County Clare

From Doolin you can catch a boat to the Aran Islands--heartily recommended.

Today is Saturday,October 24, 2009.  Personal stuff not going according to plan.  Lost yesterday to what I thought might be flu, but today am feeling fine.  Got up this morning, threw a load of clothes in to wash and when they began to rinse and pump out, my half bath in the kitchen overflowed.  Thank you Lord, that the water was clean.  After soaking a few towels in the wipe-up, I talked with Rebecca, who told Jon, who called me with a plumber's name.  Plumber will be here Tuesday, since all seems quiet now on the drainage front.

Then, the call came that someone wanted to show the house from 3 to 4 pm.  I hurried around with the vacuum cleaner and feather duster, left at 2:45 to kill time at the Arboretum after which I returned home.  Then I picked up a message that the agent or someone had canceled.  The house wasn't shown and no reason was given. And another day as a homeowner is nearly complete.

It's early Saturday evening.  I'm thinking positively and with good reason, since Jesus is here.  Matthew 11:28-30 comes to mind. Guess I'll ponder awhile.  More later...





No comments: