Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Fine Day

Clouds of Clematis
Gazebo on Turquoise Pond
Today Pepper and I ventured out for the annual Clare Garden Tour.  He did pretty well, once he realized he didn't have to stay in the apple box, but could get out to see new people and places.  (See pic below). 

The gardens were so impressive, so beautiful and so artistically arranged.  The recent rains ceased just for this event, I think.  The weather could not have been more perfect!  I think I'll try a Picasa album to display more of the gardens.

(Link to the Picasa Album)  Clare Garden Tour 
Forgive the double posting of photos in the album--2 shots for the price of one.  My computer battery ran out part way through the process.  I'll probably fix it...later.


Peaceful Porch

Pepper in His Apple Box
Pepper Resting Up

No comments: